Trabolgan Holiday Village
Trabolgan Holiday Village in east Cork is Ireland's favourite family holiday destination.
Located on 140 acres of woodland Trabolgan has 172 self-catering houses and 35 touring caravan pitches. It is the perfect location for family holidays, short breaks, day visits, school tours, corporate team building, special events or for members.
Onsite facilities include:
- An Indoor Subtropical Pool Paradise
- Toddlers Pool
- Live Entertainment Shows Or Meet and Greets - Peppa Pig and George, Ben and Holly and Trabolgan's own Bonnie & Florrie and Wez the Weasel
- Fitness suite with Spa Bath, Sauna and Steam Room
- Indoor & Outdoor Children's Play Area's
- 9 Hole Fun Crazy Golf- Newly renovated for 2016
- 18 Hole Par 3 Cliff Top Golf Course
- A range of Adventure sport activities including - Go Karts, Quad Bikes, the Trabolgan Tower (Abseiling, Zip Wire, Climbing), Combat Laser, Water Walkerz, Bounce Zone (Bungee Trampolines, Bungee Run, Inflatable Obstacle Course), Archery, Mini Karts & Mini Trampolines.
- Indoor Sports Hall
- Tennis, Basketball & Badminton Courts
- A Bird of Prey Educational Centre
- Kayleigh's Sanctuary for Exotic Pets
- Crafty Hands Pottery Studio
- A host of Restaurants, Bars & Shops.
Day visitors are welcome on park from 9am - 6pm
Trabolgan has an exciting range of activities for young and old, so make sure you don’t miss out! Admission Fee is payable on admission to Trabolgan and pre-booking for Day Visits is not essential however some activities including TAS adventure sports may require pre-booking in advance of arrival.
- Entrance and parking
- Use of indoor and outdoor playarea
- Entrance to live entertainment shows or character meet and greets (no entertainments on Mondays or Fridays on check in days or Tuesdays and Friday on bank holidays- entertainment varies on a daily basis)
- A choice of ONE Of the following- Indoor Pool Paradise OR 1 Adventure Sport Activity OR Bird of Prey Centre OR Par 3 Golf
Indoor Pool Paradise- (*9am- 6pm daily)
Located in the main centre our indoor pool paradise offers families the ideal mix of fun and relaxation in balmy temperatures of around 29°C. If you do not redeem your ticket in the pool then an additional fee applies for entry payable at the pool reception desk- €8 per person (toddlers up to 2 years free)
NB- All Children under the age of 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, when attending our Pool. The adult must remain in the pool in constant supervision of children 10 years and under. The adult must remain on the pool deck supervising children from 11-13 years of age.
Trabolgan Adventure Sports (TAS)
These activities are located in and around the Sports Hall area and an additional cost applies. Tickets can be purchased at the Sports Hall Coffee Shop.
- Body Zorbing: €7 (12 yrs), Combat Laser €10 (8 yrs), Archery €7 (8 yrs)
- Trabolgan Tower- Climbing: €7, Abseiling €7, Zip Wire €7 (all 6 yrs)
- Go Karts (single or double): €7 (minimum height of 150cm operates on a queuing basis once tickets purchased)
- Quad Bikes: €7 (age 8-11 yrs)
- Bounce Zone- Bungee Trampolines: €5 (6 yrs), Inflatable Activities from €2 per person (6 yrs), Water Walkerz: €4 (6 yrs)
- Mini Kart: €2 per child per session - coin operated (age 4-8 yrs)
- Mini Trampolines: €3 per child per session
NB- All TAS activities are subject to availability & weather conditions. Minimum numbers may be required to run certain activities. Age and height restrictions apply. Prebooking may be required. Please visit the sports hall information or call in advance on 021 4661551 to check availability or book activities.
Located across from our information point and our outdoor play areas, Florrie's Fun Crazy Golf offers 9 fun and challenging holes for all the family to enjoy.
€4 per person & €5 refundable deposit for clubs and balls
Bird of Prey Educational Centre
Located at the clubhouse on our golf course be sure to visit our Bird of Prey Educational Centre where you will see Hawks, Falcons and Owls.
€4 per person & €12 for a family of 4 (subject to opening dates and times)
Crafty Hands Pottery Studio
Get creative at our Pottery Studio is located in the main centre.
Prices start from €10 per person (subject to opening dates and times, prebooking may be required)