Deals: Yeats Country Hotel, Sligo | €179 for 2 BB&D Weekend
2 nights for only €159 | SAVE €140 | Book Now
€119 for 1 night midweek or €159 midweek for 2 Nights (€179 weekend) for 2 People including a 2 Course Evening Meal plus 20% Discount of Selected Treatments at Eros Spa, Bottle of Bubbly & Chocolates in Room on ArrivalNov 1, 2018 - Feb 7, 2019More details
€119 for 1 night midweek or €159 midweek for 2 Nights (€179 weekend) for 2 People including a 2 Course Evening Meal plus 20% Discount of Selected Treatments at Eros Spa, Bottle of Bubbly & Chocolates in Room on Arrival
Was €189 | Save €70
Was €299 | Save €140
Yeats Country Hotel, Leisure Centre and Spa, is Rosses Point’s only hotel, and a member of the Brian McEniff Hotel Group.
This elegant Sligo Hotel is ideally located in Rosses Point, Sligo on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.
With a Blue flag beach and a challenging 18 hole golf links nearby, the Sligo Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre provides its guests with a taste of leisure and relaxation amongst the breathtaking beauty of the North West of Ireland.
Rosses point is greeted by the wild atlantic and overlooked by both Coney and Oyster Island, we are located in a truly spectacular setting.
This Hotel in Sligo proudly hosts an award winning leisure centre, and a world of relaxation – Eros Luxury Spa.
Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic Way is 2,500 driving route that stretches from the top of County Donegal to the foot of County Cork . Spanning seven of Ireland’s counties, its one of the longest tourism driving routes in Europe, giving visitor the opportunity to taste some of what our little island has to offer.
Where Rosses Point meets the Wild Atlantic Way
Home to County Sligo Golf Club and Sligo Yacht club, Rosses Point seaside village boasts magnificent blue flag beaches that host Sligo’s triathlon every year.
Rosses Point Village is sitting on the point of entry to Sligo Bay, flanked by the original Coney Island and Oyster island and overlooked by the mythical Benbulben Mountain.
The Yeats Country Hotel Spa & Leisure Club, considers itself blessed to be located in such a panoramic location, one of Ireland’s hidden jewels. Our own literary giant William Butler Yeats and his brother the reknowned artist Jack Butler Yeats summer holidays at Elsinore House, in Rosses Point, where they found inspiration for many of their works
The “Waiting on Shore” monument, located on the entrance to Rosses Point Pier and Sligo Bay Lifeboat station, was erected in memory to all those lost at sea and has become a symbol of Rosses Point.
When you complete your purchase, you will receive a notification/ticket from YourDaysOut. This is NOT your voucher.
Your Voucher will be emailed to you by GETAWAY within 24 hours.
If your voucher does not arrive, contact [email protected]
- Voucher valid from 5th November 2018 to the 7th of February 2019.
- Available 7 days a week, €20 supplement for weekends payable directly to the hotel .
- One night option is midweek only.
- Midweek €159 Weekend €179.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Late Checkout until 1pm subject to availability.
- Black out Dates: 16th & 17th November, 16th - 31st December, 6th - 10th January, 13th - 17th January
- Offer includes Full Irish Breakfast plus a 2 Course Evening Meal each in the Elsinore Restaurant. Bottle of Bubbly & Chocolate in Room on arrival, plus 20% off Selected Spa Treatments.
- Dinner available in our Elsinore Restaurant overlooking Co. Sligo Golf Club and should be booked in advance or on arrival at hotel.
- 20% Discount Valid off the Following Treatments: Yon-ka Paris Facials: Hot Stone Back Massage :Full Body Aromatherapy Massage :Pregnancy Massage :Indian Head Massage
- Spa Treatments should be booked prior to arrival, call the spa directly on 071 9117954 or email [email protected]
- Advance booking required - Offer is subject to promotional room availability - book early to avoid disappointment.
- Valid Credit./Debit Card is required on arrival and any additional extras will be paid on departure.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Voucher must be presented on arrival.
- Must be over 18 years to avail of drink on arrival.
- Bookings must be made through the hotel itself.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your booking is not confirmed until you contact the hotel and using your voucher code you can book your stay with them.