Red Mountain Farm | Summer Reopening
Summer Admission | Tickets Now On Sale
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00 - 13:30 and 14:00 - 17:00. Sunday: 13:00-17:00 Limited to 50 people per slot. Select Get Tickets to book your day and time now.
Red Mountain Open Farm is reopening on July 9th!
As with everything at the moment, there will be a few changes.
There will be two separate sessions per day. The first from 11:00 to 13:30 and an afternoon session from 2-5 pm Tuesday to Saturday
On Sunday, there will be session from 1pm to 5pm.
Tickets are priced at €7 per adult and €7 per child and, to help keep all customers and staff safe, we are limiting each session to only 50 tickets, roughly 10 families.
- There will be two sessions Tuesday – Saturday; 11am to 1:30pm and 2pm to 5pm.
- There will be one session on Sundays: 1pm to 5pm.
- Tickets must be brought along to the reception and presented either as a print out or on your phone.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please comply with all directions from our staff and signage.
- Takeaway teas, coffees, snacks, soft drinks and ice creams are available from our coffee shop.
- Visitors should note that our blue barrel and horse and carriage rides are available at a limited capacity per spin.
- To keep everyone safe, we are sorry but we cannot facilitate cuddling with the animals at this time.
- We cannot facilitate amendments to booking dates/times.