Mid Term Tales at Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
Looking for something to do over the midterm break?
Look no further than Glasnevin Cemetery Museum!
Our popular Mid term Tales tours are back for February 2020!
Dates and Times
Saturday, February 15th, 11:00am
Sunday, February 16th, 11:00am
Some highlights include:
- Fr. Browne and the Titanic - the man who captured rare photographs of the famous ship!
- Grave-robbing - Why does Glasnevin Cemetery have such high walls and watch towers?
- Yew Trees - there is more to them than you think!
- William Fogarty's pesky parrot!
- Maria Higgins the only person in the cemetery who was buried twice!
The history of Glasnevin Cemetery will be brought to life with this family friendly tour.
Please note you are requested to arrive at the Museum Reception at least 15 minutes before the start of your Tour.
Please note that due to the nature of these tours, all attending adults must be accompanying a child or children. Unfortunately, attendees registering without a child or children will be unable to join the tour. You will be entitled to a refund or can choose to join one of our public tours by simply paying the price difference. We thank you for your understanding.